- Allure 8ight: Summer Affairs Collection PreviewPosted 3 days ago
- Celestyne Special Bestsellers are Restocked!Posted 16 days ago
- 11 Necklines Styles You Must Know – Spice Up your Fashion Sense Now!Posted 23 days ago
Get the Look of SNSD Seohyun and Mon Chaewon
Girl’s Generation’s Seohyun looked stunning when she attended the DKNY fashion show during this year’s SFW. The star wore a classic sheer blouse which was inserted in a bright blue skirt and a belt added some shape to this ensemble.
She kept her accessories to minimum by only wearing earrings. She carried a brown bag and finished off her look with nude pumps. When you take a look at it, the upper portion of the ensemble is classy and very elegant, but the bottom wear which is the bright blue skirt gave this outfit a punch of edge.
GET THE LOOK
- Chelsea Blouson In Cream from Apparelize, S$25.50
- Zivah Messenger Bag from LoveBagLoveBag, S$20.50
- Chloe Shoes from Shoes.com.sg, S$48.00
- SPRING ASYMMETRICAL MIDI SKIRT from Urbanviche, S$25.00
- Zenith Skinny Belt Calf from Mont Affair, S$15.00
Mon Chaewon is another star who attended the DKNY Fashion Show during the SFW this year. She kept her look minimal with only wearing an all-white ensemble. Wearing a white skirt and shirt, the star looked like an angel.
To match with the white, she donned a pair of brown strapped sandals. For her accessories she wore some bracelets. Looking at this outfit you can say that simplicity really is beauty.