Girl’s Generation’s Seohyun looked stunning when she attended the DKNY fashion show during this year’s SFW. The star wore a classic sheer blouse which was inserted in a bright blue skirt and a belt added some shape to this ensemble.
She kept her accessories to minimum by only wearing earrings. She carried a brown bag and finished off her look with nude pumps. When you take a look at it, the upper portion of the ensemble is classy and very elegant, but the bottom wear which is the bright blue skirt gave this outfit a punch of edge.
GET THE LOOK
- Chelsea Blouson In Cream from Apparelize, S$25.50
- Zivah Messenger Bag from LoveBagLoveBag, S$20.50
- Chloe Shoes from Shoes.com.sg, S$48.00
- SPRING ASYMMETRICAL MIDI SKIRT from Urbanviche, S$25.00
- Zenith Skinny Belt Calf from Mont Affair, S$15.00
Mon Chaewon is another star who attended the DKNY Fashion Show during the SFW this year. She kept her look minimal with only wearing an all-white ensemble. Wearing a white skirt and shirt, the star looked like an angel.
To match with the white, she donned a pair of brown strapped sandals. For her accessories she wore some bracelets. Looking at this outfit you can say that simplicity really is beauty.