2 Ensembles to Wear Crop Tops
Crop Tops are taking over the fashion world, from the runway to the city streets. We’ve come up with two ensemble to give you a picture on how to wear crop tops.
Ensemble #1: Simply Sophisticated
The simple crop top with scallop ends is a great combination of cuteness and sexiness. Pair the crop top a light taupe shorts, or any other colored shorts for a fun mixture of colors. To add elegance to your outfit, use a necklace like this army green square stones necklace. Lastly, a black patent platform will surely fit your ensemble and add the sophistication you desire.
1) Marsha Scallop Cropped Top from The Crimson Velvet, S$23.40
2) Precious Stones Necklace from Magenta Monday, S$13.00
3) Rande Front Pocket Shorts from Earl Grey Party, S$27.00
4) Jeffrey Campbell inspired Suebee Patent Black Platform from Geisha Pearl, S$25.13
Ensemble #2 Stunningly Sexy
Be sexy by baring some skin in this bustier crop top or bralet and pair it with this red mid-waisted office skirt. Don’t fret, if you feel a bit shy to bare some skin, you can always layer the bralet with an over-sized sheer crop top. Accessorize with this gold arm cuffs to add a classic touch, then finish off your stunning and sexy look with a wedge, designed with a touch of white gold panel.
1) Isla Contrast Crop Top from Tracyeinny, S$24.00
2) Kings & Queens Arm Cuff from Apricot Accessories, S$8.90
3) Trina Office Skirt from BaDangDangs, S$17.25
4) 2 toned Suede and Leather Wedge from Flaunt, S$43.90
Try these ensembles yourself, or experiment with your own wardrobe.