Here is a simple and easy makeup tutorial that will help you achieve the sweet doll look. The keys to get this look are the following: a flawless face, emphasized apples of the cheek and a bright glossy lip.
If you are going on a date or you just feel like wearing a cute floral dress, this makeup will surely complete your overall sweet doll look.
- Start by aiming for a flawless base by using a stippling brush to apply liquid foundation all over your face. Conceal the under-eye area by putting another layer of foundation.
- On your eyelids, sweep a caramel shimmery eyeshadow up to the crease.
- Fill in your eyebrows with a brownish black pencil. Using a waterproof black pencil eyeliner, tightline both upper and lower lashline for a more emphasized eye.
- On the inner corners and lower lashline, apply a pink champagne eyeshadow. Curl lashes and apply two coats of volumizing mascara. Don’t forget to use mascara on your lower lashes also to get that dolly-eyed look. (If you want to attain a more dolly-eyed look wear false eyelashes!)
- On the apples of your cheek, brush a rosy gold blush. A sparkly cotton candy pink blush will also look great.
- Dab a bright pink lipstick on the inner area of your lips. Blot with tissue. This technique creates the stained just-sucked-a-popsicle lip.
- Top it off with a clear pink gloss.
Don’t forget to wear a cute headband!