All about DIY Ombre Fashion
If you have not heard of the Ombre fashion trends, it’s not too late to know them now!
The French word ombré means “shaded,” and in fashion it refers to a graduation of darker colours fading to much lighter shades.
Want to rock the Ombre trends this summer? They’re easier than you’d think.
As Asians, our hairs are usually dark brown/black coloured, unless you have it bleached previously. To achieve a temporary ombre hair, you can purchase hairchalks at $2 per chalk and DIY according to your preference!
OMBRE Lip Method 1
1. Apply your favourite matt lip colour (lighter shade)
2. Use a darker lip pencil/ lipstick to outline your lips
3. Using a clean finger, blend the outline inwards, to create an ombre effect on your lips
Step 1: Apply the lighter lipstick (or concealer) on the whole lips
Step 2: Apply the darker, opaque lipstick in the middle of your pout
Step 3: Blend using your finger, blend the lighter colour into the darker one, while being careful to leave the edges lighter than the middle
Saving up from your nail parlour visits?
DIY your own ombre nails this season!
1. Paint your favourite contrasting ombre colours on a wet sponge
2. Dab 2-3 coats on your nails for an opaque effect
3. Apply Top Coat
The Blush Inc $28
Earl Grey Party $28
Dirty Bling $26.50
Now you have learn all about the Ombre Fashion Trends, it’s time to rock it!