An Essential Bag: 2 Outfit Ideas to Wear with a Doctor’s Bag
A bag is essential for all of us. They come in all shapes and sizes. But we women need a functional bag, with the right amount of space, as we tend to pack our “entire life” in it. From hundreds of make up, to several gadgets, to almost unlimited toiletries, or even extra set of clothes and pair of shoes! Aside from functionality, women seek stylish bags too as we women are so inclined to being fashionable. We’ve found these two characteristics in a Doctor’s Bag. A Doctor’s Bag used to be a professional men or a physician’s bag back in the days. But now, it has become an essential and functional accessory for women.
1) Bonia Brown Leather Doctor’s Bag from 6teas, S$79.25 – This brown Leather Doctor’s bag offers that timeless beauty of a functional bag. You can use it with almost any outfit you decide to wear.
For a regular day out with friends, use a doctor’s bag as you wear a chic dress like this featured tunic. Strap on a belt and accessorize with your favorite necklace to add spark to this simple and plain black tunic. Finish it off with a black and snake skin chunky-heeled shoes.
2) Shoulder Cut Tunic from ShopSkinned, S$26.00
3) Chunky-heel shoes from ViviDoll, S$35.90
For work and play sexy sophisticated look, use a doctor’s bag with a body hugging top and skirt like this ruffled top and a bandage skirt. Adding more sexiness to your outfit is this lace wedge pumps. A great ensemble for work during the day, then party at night.
2) Kayla Ruffle-front Top from Gipsy Scarlet, S$22.00
3) Abrielle Neon Bandage Skirt from Belleza Bébé, S$17.50
4) Winifred Lace Wedge Pumps from Geisha Pearl, S$42.90
Get in touch with the trend of having your very own Doctor’s bag!